NinjaTrader Group, LLC offers award-winning trading software as well as low-cost brokerage for active traders.
Since their foundation in 2003 NinjaTrader developed to an industry leader and more than 40.000 active traders around the globe are using this plattform for trading.
We are proud to offer NinjaTrader to our clients for many reasons but one great reason is that you can get started with NinjaTrader for free! All you need is access to a data feed.
You can also connect NinjaTrader to Kinetick, our preferred NinjaTrader market data service, for free End-of-Day data!.
NinjaTrader – a superior trading platform
The NinjaTrader platform is an award-winning end-to-end trading software that excels in the area of trade management with an innovative Advanced Trade Management (ATM) technology. This allows traders to protect open positions through predefined strategies. The feature semi-automates stop loss and profit targets and brackets positions based on order entry, including trailing stops, auto-break even stops, and much more.
The NinjaTrader platform also includes highly extensible automated strategy development capabilities. Develop your strategy concept, construct it, historically test it, optimize it, live simulation test it and then deploy it live through your trading NinjaTrader brokerage trading account.
You can also use the DaytradingCoach automated trading strategies on NinjaTrader.
Here you can purchase these strategies for Futures and CFD Trading…
NinjaTrader provides simple and fast order entry options
Since 2003, NinjaTrader has pioneered easy to use yet powerful order entry and trade management functionality to overcome the limitations of other trading platforms helping our clients better achieve their trading goals. The innovative NinjaTrader SuperDOM and Chart Trader set the benchmark for order entry screens and is one reason we recommend it to our clients. Considered the industry’s best order entry screens they provide traders with ease of operation, clear trade visualization and fast entry to capitalize on today’s markets.
The NinjaTrader SuperDOM allows traders to easily place orders and modify orders with a single click of your mouse or semi-automate trade management with NinjaTrader’s exclusive ATM technology.
- Easy to see trade visualization
- Sngle click order entry, modification or cancellation
- Can be used with ATM strategies (Advanced Trade Management)
NinjaTrader Chart Trader
- Easy to see trade visualization on the chart
- Single click order entry, modification and cancellation from the chart
- Can be used with ATM strategies (Advanced Trade Management)
NinjaTrader Advanced Trade Management
Advanced Trade Management (ATM) is NinjaTrader’s signature order management technology that lets you pre-define personal trade management strategies including; multiple profit targets and stop loss orders, one-cancels-other (OCO) orders, auto-breakeven stops, trailing stops and much more. This feature can significantly enhance trade performance by automatically submitting all entry/exit orders within milliseconds! This feature alone tends to cover the cost of the platform while simultaneously lowering your stress level by eliminating the “deer in the headlights” feeling commonly associated with manually managing multiple exit orders in fast moving markets.
- Easily specify multi-stage exit parameters
- Single check box to create an auto break-even stop
- Highly configurable and easy to use auto-trail stop
NinjaTrader’s Market Analyzer™ window is a turbo-charged quote sheet with multi-instrument real-time scanning and analysis with access to over 100 pre-built indicators and data columns. Imagine being able to monitor a multitude of instruments tick by tick, ranked and sorted based on your personal preferences. NinjaTrader’s Market Analyzer gives you the power to interpret market data efficiently translating to more confident trade decisions.
- Customizable Indicator Columns
- Real-time Rule-based Color Coding & Alerting
- Dynamic Ranking, Sorting and Filtering
- Screen many different markets and instruments at the same time
- User definable color and line style options
- Monitor position size, average entry price and real-time profit and loss
- Over 100 Customizable Technical Indicators Included
- Hundreds of third-party indicators can be importet from NinjaTrader Ecosystem
- Leistungsfähige Markt-Visualisierung mit verschiedenen Chartdarstellungen
- Multi timeframe analysis
Strategy Creation for Non-Programmers or using NinjaScript®
- Strategy wizard – No programming required!
- Point and click strategy construction
- Rich set of objects and methods for indicator and strategy construction
- Modern script editor with inline syntax checking & Intellisense
- Import ready-to-use strategies like the DaytradingCoach automated strateies
NinjaTrader can be used for accounts at Interactive Brokers. For further informationen please contact DaytradingCoach directly.
NinjaTrader is committed to providing Education and Support
The NinjaTrader team is technically familiar with NinjaTrader and provides basic client assistance.
The team of twenty plus client support specialist are at the ready should you ever need platform assistance. In addition, NinjaTrader provides daily educational webinars and a complete context sensitive online user’s manual interlaced with many product videos to minimize your platform learning curve.
Education and Support
- Free daily NinajTrader training webinars
- Media rich helpguide
- Video library
- Active user community
Futures, options, forex and CFD trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading.
Past results are not indicative of future returns. daytradingcoach.de and all individuals affiliated with this site assume no responsibilities for your trading and investment results. The indicators, strategies, columns, articles and all other features are for educational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice.